Cohana Tape Measure Blue
With its rich leather cover and timeless design, this one-of-a-kind tape measure is a work of art in itself.
Japanese tape measures are extremely accurate and of the highest quality. Hara DOKI has specialised in the manufacture and development of measuring tools since its foundation in 1906 in Odawara, Kanagawa. Their high-quality glass fibre does not expand or wear with age and ensures a precise measurement no matter how many times it is used.
Crafted and sewn by hand by the master leatherworker Mr. Takeguchi, the cover features Cohana’s signature flower motif in vibrant colour. Based in Ikuno-ku, Osaka, Mr. Takeguchi has adapted traditional Yuzen kimono-dyeing techniques to leather, resulting in an exquisite, three-dimensional design.
The numerals on one side of the tape are aligned horizontally. The reverse side is aligned vertically and sports Cohana’s classic two-tone colour schematic in 10 cm increments, enabling effortless measurement.
Tape Measure Length: 1.5m
Find more products by Cohana here.
Cohana tape measure blue handling precautions
- As a characteristics of Yuzen-dyed leather, the colour and unevenness of the leather may vary. Please enjoy it as a texture.
- To remove dirt, apply a diluted solution of neutral detergent to a cloth and wipe gently.
- To rewind the tape measure, hold the end of the tape measure and press the rewind button in the centre of the tape measure and slowly retract it. If you wind it up without paying attention, the tip may hit your face or other parts of your body and cause injury.
- Do not pull out the tape more than 1.5m forcibly, as it may cause malfunction.
- Please note that the product may deform if placed near a fire or heat source.
- Since it is made of genuine leather, the cover may stretch or shrink slightly. Contact with water or sweat may cause the colour to fade or stain.
- Keep out of reach of infants.